1) The 2021 season will now be finishing two weeks later than originally planned.
2) Player registrations will not open until we get closer to the starting date and have a clearer idea of the recommencement date for Community Sport as per NSW Government guidelines (ie no payment required until then).
3) We are aiming to run six teams in each divison so each team will play each team once and then play 1v2, 3v4 and 5v6 in the final round. If this is not possible some age groups may have four teams and play each other twice.
4) Our main goal is to get all teams playing against other teams of a similar standard as often as possible so teams may be switched between divisions. If results indicate that a team is in a divison that they are too strong for we’d like all teams to be understanding of this, rather than focussing on “winning” a divison.
5) Cromer Park 1 has work scheduled for December/January. If this work does not get postponed games will be played on the recently upgraded Cromer Park 3 for the last two rounds. Cromer Park 2 will be use by Summer Football for the entire six rounds.
To see what day you are playing go to the Competition Information page.
WET WEATHER: Just a reminder that all games are ON unless advised on this website. We are playing on the best all weather synthetic fields which are unaffected by rain.
Due to the delayed start of our 2021 Tournament we are running a shortened draw commencing 8th November. We will return to our normal 11 week format in 2022
See the Competition page for the 2021 dates.
Thank You: 2021 yet another record number of team entries received.
As our tournament has already started, unfortunatly we can no longer accept anymore team entries.